Vitafit Barley Grass 200g
Barley grass is one of natures alkalising food that contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants: as well as being a rich source of fibre. This provides a nutrient rich food for sports people, dieters and others who need more energy.
- Vitamins are required for the normal processing of protein, carbohydrates and fat for energy
- Minerals to aid normal energy production, immunity, oxygen transport and general metabolism
- Rich in the enzyme superoxide dismutase which supports our antioxidant defence
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein in our muscles
- Antioxidants are out first line of defence against damaging free radicals. Free radicals may occur due to exposure to UV radiation, pollution, poor diet, stress and smoking
- Fibre is important for normal bowel elimination and balance of friendly gut bacteria
Adults: Take 1-2 teaspoons daily. Children: Take 1/2 teaspoon daily, build up to twice daily over the first month, or as professionally recommended. Mix with juice, smoothies, salad dressing or other food.
Caution: Seek professional health advice if pregnant, lactating, suffering from a medical condition or taking medication before supplementing.
Serving per pack: 100
Serving size: 2g (1tsp)
Amount per serving:
Fat total 0.10g
Carbohydrate total 1.20g
Dietary fibre 0.80g
This Barley Grass Powder has been made from GM free, young green Barley grass shoots that are grown in the fertile soil of New Zealand.